• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Needed: Image for CDR - a Boot Disk Image

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pronoob

I recently eliminate Floppy drive from my system but I would like to flash my BIOS
I have done it once with CD-R but I forgot how I did it
Can someone provide me with a bootup disc image file for CD-R?
thanks!

I doubt PEBuilder will allow him to flash a BIOS: Make a DOS based bootfloppy with the awaard flash program and your new BIOS file. You can get bootdisk images from www.bootdisk.com. Any DOS based bootdisk will do. Nero can use that image to create a bootable CD for example. If you don't have Nero, mkisofs can create bootable ISO files which you can burn (there are versions for windows of it)

klingens said:
I doubt PEBuilder will allow him to flash a BIOS: Make a DOS based bootfloppy with the awaard flash program and your new BIOS file. You can get bootdisk images from www.bootdisk.com. Any DOS based bootdisk will do. Nero can use that image to create a bootable CD for example. If you don't have Nero, mkisofs can create bootable ISO files which you can burn (there are versions for windows of it)
good job of reading the site budddy. It tells you how to build a boot cd for flashing a bios. It also has tutorials on how to use pebuilder.

Back