• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Remote Use

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GunnerMan

Well my dads comp is almost done, just needs a few more small connections and im set, tomrrow I will get it configured and updated with drivers etc. Now I was wondering, I am on a home network with a Linksys router, I want a program where I can see and controll his desktop from my computer(and not to see what he is doing and mess with him :rolleyes:). I want it so I can be on my computer and I can run spyware, virus, defrag and update things from here instead of need to go over to his computer and update etc, also if he runs into a problem I can fix it from here.Just would make things easyer as my dad is the kind that thinks he knows everything about computers but he really knows nothing... Thanks alot :)

yeah remote desktop will work. I wish I could connect to my sister's comp at school to help her, but when you are behind a router/splitter remote desktop won't work, correct?

Back