• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mac window minimizer theme?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nookie

I was wondering if there was a mod or theme you can download that would mimic the way mac minimizes its windows. Im talking about when you click on the minimize and maximize button, it does that cool wavy and stretching thing. Anyone know of a program that does this for a pc? thanks

yes he means the genie thing....the only way i know of is LiteStep, which is really involved, and im not even sure if it can be done then. altho in litestep itd be 100% possible to create the aqua UI and use it instead of explorer

yes it is, and its free...the catch is, its not user friendly....once u get it installed and configured it is, but thats the problem. the configuration is hell. i have dual monitors, it never worked right....i gave up on it...just google it, its all over..ull see what i mean.

Back