• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem Loading Fraps 2.5.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PiMpShiN

my friend got the same version of fraps as i do, and whenever he clicks on the icon nothing happens. on my comp everything works fine.

so if anyone has some expreience or some knowledge with this could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

think you guys need like ( dont get me wrong ) but i think its ither ssl you need on your pc or something to that effect cuse i had the same problem on my old asus kd133 mobo and when i whent to this nfs7 s series board fraps 2.5 works.

What's strange is that the demo version works perfect, but not the full version ...

It's exactly the same for me, demo version works, but when I try to open the full version nothing happens, fraps doesn't load up. The same full version works fine on my other computer, which is Win XP home SP1, and the one it won't load on is XP Pro SP2.

Back