• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEED A64 MEMORY! (200$ budget)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
add 19 bux and get the patriot 2x512 pc3200 2.2.2.5 stuff from newegg. it has samsung tccd chips and uses the brainpower pcb (all good)

I don't see any reason to disagree with flapperhead. TCCD is prince (BH5 being king :p)

RAM:2x 512 pc3200 Samsung

are you happy with this ram? If not, sell it and get patriot tccd. bh5 is not better unless you run insane volts and no one runs those volts 24/7 just for benching

I know many many people who run 3.4v 24/7. In fact, most people I know with the new VX or BH5 use 3.0v+ 24/7, it won't hurt the ram, just need some air moving over it.

its still no faster than tccd and tccd doesnt need vmods or boosters. you just need about 25fsb higher with tccd. 10x multi goes nicely with VX or bh5 while 9x is fine with tccd. higher fsb makes up for timings

PQI TCCDs (PC3200 2-2-2-5) Get's my vote, awesom RAM I'm using it myself, runs 280 2.5-3-3-6 rock stable with 2.75v

You're gonna love it.
Suma.

Back