• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nyc In The Hizzouse :D!!!!!!!!!!!!xD!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im in suffolk county ny... :)

alllllllll the way at the end of the LIE..hehe

Right on the border between nassau and suffalt but I'm in jackson heights every weekend, lots of brazilians in queens you know. I didn't know there was this many people around here from this forum.

Oh yeah,In Astoria/Long island city there are lots of Brasilians.Pm me sometime if you wanna come by and play some games or something.

I would but since my brother got a girlfriend I lost my private driver, now when I go to Queens I have to came back really early like in the afternoon and don't have any time to do anything else. Long Island is a nice place to live in but there is nothing to do, I used to sleep over at a friends house in queens just so we could do something on saturday nights. I'll keep that in mind though.

Avg said:
I would but since my brother got a girlfriend I lost my private driver, now when I go to Queens I have to came back really early like in the afternoon and don't have any time to do anything else. Long Island is a nice place to live in but there is nothing to do, I used to sleep over at a friends house in queens just so we could do something on saturday nights. I'll keep that in mind though.

Yea long island without a car sinks..

I used to live in flushing queens when I grew up and moved out to suffolk once I got older.. Happy I didnt have to grow up out here without a car..

So I feel for ya.. ;)

Back