• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone who owns ocz gold ram please post!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RAMMAN

i own 2x512mb of ocz pc4000gold r2 ram. :cool: i am currently running at stock timings of 2.5-3-3-8 :bang head .i need advice from a number of people who know about ocz gold ram what is the fastest yet 100% stable timings for day to day gaming :argue: .bear in mind that i wont be overclocking my cpu or ram at all :eh?: .and finally voltage is currently at 2.6v but will go up to 2.8v so advise me about that :santa: .

i have been told that the best timings for this particular ram is 2.5-3-3-6.however some mobos including the holy grail the asus p4c800-e deluxe can only do 2.5-3-3-7.is this true?if anyone is reading this please give me your opinion.my system specs are in my signature.

Experiment my good man.

You can't just say "Well, MY RAM ran like this" and gaurrantee that someone elses will to.

Ocz pc4200 2.g 4 4 8

315fsb.jpg

Since you have pc4000 you should run at 2.8V, thats what I would, and you could get a nice OC out of it

Back