• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome Back JoT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks guys. Got internet back as a Christmas present.

I've only locked two threads since this morning, so I can't be that bad, geez :rolleyes:

Edit: I forgot to mention. I'm officially still inactive, or at most semi-active; I've been having a lot of issues in RL lately, so I've been having problems on the forums. To remedy that, I'm not going all-out with my moderating duties like I was, or I'll get stressed out and screw things up again.

I'll still ban trolls, though :D

Ah, I assumed everything was worked out..I was wrong. Still, it's nice to see you back even if it's a semi-return. If you get stressed out a lot perhaps another mod is what you need or just other mods spending even just a little bit more time. Definetly don't stress out a lot as it can be deadly. Relax and enjoy life.

Happy Holidays JoT and hopefully everything gets worked out in due time :beer:

Tatuya said:
Ah, I assumed everything was worked out..I was wrong. Still, it's nice to see you back even if it's a semi-return. If you get stressed out a lot perhaps another mod is what you need or just other mods spending even just a little bit more time. Definetly don't stress out a lot as it can be deadly. Relax and enjoy life.

Happy Holidays JoT and hopefully everything gets worked out in due time :beer:
It's not necessarily that another mod is needed, or that our mods aren't doing enough. It's more a matter of I'm forgetting things, or missing little details, and then working myself into a worry of monumental proportions.

Back