• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do Hynix chips compare to BH-5?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beau_zo_brehm

I've noticed that Corsair's higher end chips use Hynix chips, how do these things stack up?

Also, what ram would you reccomend if I have an almost unlimited budget? :D (2*512)

bh5 rums tight tomings uo to around 240/250 at 3.3 or so volyage. hynix d43 chips run 260+ at comparatively loose timings ie 2.5.4.4.8

if i had and unlimited budget id probably call my buddy (or email him) randy lo at komusa. ask him to speed bin some of his adata tccd pc5000. a set that will run the highest at 2.2.2.5. and also be able to run ddr600+. right now they are on sale for 329.00 so id offer him 50.00 to personally test a set.. im probably gonna do just that, but i need to save some money cause i just spent 10,000.00 for a new furnace and redid my laundry room plus christmas. so right now im broke..

flapperhead said:
bh5 rums tight tomings uo to around 240/250 at 3.3 or so volyage. hynix d43 chips run 260+ at comparatively loose timings ie 2.5.4.4.8

if i had and unlimited budget id probably call my buddy (or email him) randy lo at komusa. ask him to speed bin some of his adata tccd pc5000. a set that will run the highest at 2.2.2.5. and also be able to run ddr600+. right now they are on sale for 329.00 so id offer him 50.00 to personally test a set.. im probably gonna do just that, but i need to save some money cause i just spent 10,000.00 for a new furnace and redid my laundry room plus christmas. so right now im broke..

that stuff is bad ***! and it's not that bad priced for the quality either....

flapperhead said:

You should have limited your remodeling budget to $9,600.

Guess what you should have done with that last $400.

Here is a clue.

http://www.komusa.com/1gbkit5pc60d.html

I was about to send you an PM that this stuff had finally come down in price, but I should have known you would be checking every day. :)

Back