• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

why does cpu-z not read my memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

moho

I wanna title tooo !
can someone help, i got the system listed in my sig but cpu-z cant read my memory status or speeds or anything, maybe since its asus, i have to use some sort of other 3rd party software?
Please Help!
thanks!

moho said:
can someone help, i got the system listed in my sig but cpu-z cant read my memory status or speeds or anything, maybe since its asus, i have to use some sort of other 3rd party software?
Please Help!
thanks!

You shouldn't need other software. I use an ASUS board and it reads just fine for me.

wizard james said:
did you download the newest cpuz? http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

also did you try the other slots that it has ?.. on my computer even tho my memory is in slot 1 ..it says its in slot 2
got the latest version, tested all my other slots, and i also have pics:
alliget.JPG

alliget2.JPG

ok, what kind of ram is it? if its noname ..then maybe it just cant find the right stuff so it just dont show you..

have you done a bios update? some motherboards dont like other brands of ram.. and usely a bios update fixs that

Back