• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WinFast K7NCR18D-Pro and Vmem voltage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rcmorr09

Registered
Hi I have a WinFast K7NCR18D-Pro motherboard and I have 2x512 sticks of kingston hyperx, I would like to up the ram voltage But can not find it in the bios. I have found vcore and vddq but I cant find "Vmem" its set on 2.6 currently, I can view its setting from the pc health status tab, but cant find where to change it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hmm....very strange...saw screenshots of the bios that showed the memory timings and the CPU/AGP voltage settings but no memory.

looks like the changes are not made through the bios but through the speed gear windows overclocking software. Check page 55/56 of the manual.

"There are three meters showing the current
Vcore, Vddq, and Vmem, each with a reading
on the bottom. There is a small yellow triangle
arrow below one of the meters.

You can click on the handle bar on the right and
hold the mouse button down to change the
voltage of the meter pointed at by the triangle. If
you wish to make changes to a different meter,
simply click on such a meter, then the triangle will
move under the meter you just clicked on."

help6vr.jpg

As you can See i found what you were talking about,but I was only able to get the arrow above the vcore and vqqd, not the Vmen(which I need). I should mention I recently updated my bios, could that have anything that would affect it?

I finally received my email from tech support and I would like to share my solution, just incase anyone else has this problem one day. To change the ram voltage on my mobo you have to actually do it on the mobo in the JP11 slot.
So thank your Know Nuttin very much for all your help.
mobo2ua.jpg

Back