• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help purchasing memory ..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

koss20100

Ok my b-day is coming up thtz 100 bux plus the money from selling my sticks should cover the cost for new ram ...

Well im looking 512mbx2 @ pc3200 i think .. i dont knoe jack about memory except its time for a upgrade ..

Now this memory is the first upgrade im doing by march i should be upgraded to nforce4/3000(90nm)/x800 xl and a new psu soo i need the memory too really keep up with the my "future" rig as well ...

Also I do overclock .. not hardcore or anything .. Ill prob go wc if i can cough out the money ..

I would get the Patriot memory. It has TCCD chips on a brainpower PCB so ti would overclock well. Especially with your future setup. Search newegg for the Patriot memory with XBL technology. That is the one with TCCD chips. It is pretty cheap at $220 too.

Back