• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone seen these errors?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nvidman

Usually while playing a game my pc will suddenly reboot itself...
I can play for hours and it will be fine and sometimes it happens every few minutes...

Attachments

• errors2.JPG
    errors2.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 61
Those are error reports from memory dumps that are caused when your computer hard crashes. In the error message there should be an option to send it to MS, when you do you will be taken to a page where MS sort of "guesses" what caused the error based on the various HEX values in the Error signature. Frequently these errors are caused by faulty hardware or releated drivers. Especially the case if the crashes appear to happen randomly its likely a bad hardware. Maybe Nic/modem/other PCI cards or video.

Yes I get that error when I play any game. Sometimes it just kicks me to desktop or other times the system restarts its annoying. I doubt it is my hardware though because i already switched my video card and mobo and i still get the same error even after xp clean intall. can anyone else help out

atigamerguy said:
Yes I get that error when I play any game. Sometimes it just kicks me to desktop or other times the system restarts its annoying. I doubt it is my hardware though because i already switched my video card and mobo and i still get the same error even after xp clean intall. can anyone else help out

Looks like you probably have an unstable processor overclock. I recommend that you don't do anything processor taxing until you get Prime95 and then the PC passes Prime95 with your processor overclock.

Back