• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help me chose best memory for my system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Death-Evil

Registered
So with 3700EB 2X512 I can get it only up to 430mhz at 1T which is awfull/
So I want to talk with the guy from ocz to swap me for something else.
what should I take??? platinum rev2 or gold rev3????????//
I will use only max 2.85vdimm because I don't have ocz booster.
So the question is: Which of these two memory will give me higher overclock at 1T and 2.85vdimm??

Thanks in advance

I also noticed ocz 3700 platinum
they work at 466mhz with vey low latencies 2-3-3-8
how they wil perform on my system???

Last edited:
i would mess around with the timings and volts(voltmod), b4 i sold them.(micron -5bc loves extra voltage).... those eb modules are darn good oc'ers. some guys got way over 300 in single channel with extra voltage..you should at least get 233 outta them and i think u can if work with them some..

welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really spend some time working with them and I'm sick of it already:(
I know they can do really good with high voltage but I don't risk to do the vmod on mobo and I don't have ocz booster. And I will not sell them, The guy from ocz will just swap for something else (gold rev3, platinum rev2, or 3700platinum (2-3-3-8)

still nobody answer my question

I'd swap to the platinum rev2 modules if you can do that inexpensively. The reviews I've been seeing are sensational. I even ordered a set myself since I'm tired of this memory divider.

oops old post :)

Back