• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking around on Newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gulp35

I found these

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=20-141-402&DEPA=1

It is probably an old pic and you can't be garunteed that you will get the same thing as in the pic, but I can just barely make out a *H-5 on the chips (that are made by Winbond...

This isn't exactly what I was looking for however, the new OCZ VX chips display alot of sililarities with BH-5 chips made by winbond. Winbond was bought by Infineon, it could be (and this is probably a long shot, but it is a theory I have heard on other forums) that Infineon is making a chip that is similar to BH-5 in its ability to function at low latencies at high voltages. Therefore the VX chips could be made by Infineon.

*or OCZ is using alien technology that it recieved from the alien crash site in Roswell (they tried to OC their ship, but it wouldn't POST with the new settings)*

Back