• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mac World Expo January 2005

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

samuraisam

It was just great. I can't wait to see the next one! I've put together a few memorable screenshots from it, enjoy.

Mini Mac

Here is Steve Jobs introducing the new Mini Mac.

minimacsizecomparison.jpg

Explaining what will be packaged with the Mini Mac.

minimacbyodkm.jpg

Showing the actual size of the Mini Mac.

thatthingreallyissmall.jpg

Showing what the Mini Mac can look like with Apple parts...

minimacappleparts.jpg

...and showing what it can look like with generic parts. :D

minimacgenericparts.jpg

The Mini Mac is starting at a mere $499, making it the...

themostaffordablemacever.jpg

And here is how you recieve your new Mini Mac.

minimacbox.jpg

iPod Shuffle

Starting with a few figures...

ipodmarketshare.jpg

Here is the 10,000,000'th iPod manufactured. I'd like to see that thing on ebay... :rolleyes:

10000000thipod.jpg

And here is some PURE Steve Jobs fashion. He's done this many times, but this is the first time in about two years that he's presented something this way.

purestevejobsfashion.jpg

The worlds first look at the new iPod Shuffle.

presentingshuffel.jpg

Shuffle size and weight comparison.

shuffelsizecomparison.jpg

Showing the actual size of the Shuffle.

showingoffnewipod.jpg

And finallly here Steve is sporting the new iPods in front of this years high def projector.

stevesportingnewipod.jpg

There were several other things, including performances by John Mayer, and a first look at a new Mercedes sports car. This Macworld Expo, I'd have to say, is one of the better ones that I've ever seen.

-Sam

DISCLAMER: These screenshots were taken on screen. The content of the screenshots are property of Apple Inc, and not that of Samuel Sutch.

I am glad to see the Mas is doing well. I almost bought a Dual 2 Ggz, 2 Gig ram machine from ebay a couple days ago. But the guy was in UK, and had some funky rules about how to pay... I passed.

If I had the money, I certenly would get a dual 2 gig.

Though, I just might have to get one of those Mac Minis!

Though, beware, upgrade to 1 gig of RAM, and it's like $700. :eek:

-Sam

Back