• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Microsoft K & M Problem..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RetroGraid

I got a Microsoft Wireless Optical Keyboard and Mouse Comfort Edition recently and have experienced a strange problem. It is most noticable in many first person shooters or when I need to hold down any key for a certaun period of time. For example, when I'm playing CS:S and pressing the "W" key too long it will randomly die and leave me stuck untill I press it to go again. THis is very anyoing and was wondering if anyone would have a solution to my probelm. Yes, I have downloaded the latest MS drivers for the set.

Could be one of two things.

This happens to me, and I have to move the receiver closer to the keyboard and mouse to fix it. Works every time.

My brother has the same set, and for some reason his keyboad does not repeat keystrokes; if he holds down the space bar, it gives him one space and then stops. Course, I don't know if he ever fixed that.

Back