• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems viewing pictures on OC Forums.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Penel

I am having problems viewing pictures posted by other oc forum members. I am not sure if its their link or maybe this computer. I am running zonealarm pro 5.5.
Any help?

You probably have a setting configured where images will not be displayed if they are from a different domain than the site they are displayed on. What browser are you using IE or firefox, or something else?

Firefox has an option which only loads images from the main site, and will not load images that originate elsewhere.

Can you see these sacrificial chickens?

logo2.gif

pwn5

chickens.jpg

I am using firefox 1.0. I dont see the chicken but I see a retangular box with oc forums image textured in it and a label 'pwn5' underneth it.

Below pwn5 is a picture of sacrificial chickens.

In firefox, go to tools>options>web features and ensure that "for the originating website only" is NOT checked.

You may also need to check ZA to see if it has a similar setting, as I am not familiar with ZA.

i had that problem with zone alarm - i had to turn off privacy control and ad blocking in it to get images to work

They aren't my chickens, they were my chickens until I sacrificed them so I could achieve better overclocks. They belong to the gods now.

Thanks Vrykyl, didn't know where to tell him to look though I figured it was in ZA.

Back