• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

lian-li mouse pad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How much is it? Looks like it would be a great match if you had a sweet Lian-Li case. Also if you can not afford one of their cases you can buy this and dream :D.

hmmm that would go perfectly with my lian li pc65b case =D. I <3 meh case. Its modded with 3 120mm fans, 2 side window, laser cut ofcourse, with 1 on the top, 2 80 intakes, 1 80 rear....errr before i start on a huge rant and rave about how much i love my case i will get back on topic heh. read my sig though if ya wanna find out more about the case lol. Anywho, the lian li mousepad does look pretty tight, i may pick one up, if i do i will letcha know how it does. Looks smooth =P

i've heard some bad things about that though, thingss like the plastic coating wearing through after intense gaming. i was looking at this because i can get one wher i live and it doesn't look like it will wear through the way the top of my desk is...

It looked so nice it made me do some reasearch. Apperently some cordless mice have problems with it, apperently the metal interferes with the mouse's antenna. I have a cordless mouse so no Lian-Li goodness for me.

I have this mouse pad and never use it. Came with my pc65 case, but never even bother looking at it. My favorite mousepad, which is the one I'm using now, is 24"x16", from microcenter. bought it for 8 bucks.

yes it's the same texture. Just found my mouse pad in the box and took a look. 5 second later, through it back in the box because it looks so small.

Back