• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how much would this sell for?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

elitebear4

im trying to scrounge around for some money to upgrade my computer, so im selling one of my old compaq presario 1200 laptop.

anyways, these are the specs:

600mhz pentium 3
60 megs of ram
DVD player
4gb harddrive

its in very good condition and isnt at all thick. unfortunately, i dont have the digital camera to show what it looks like.

how much would this sell for?

IF he was trying to see it, it be bad, but he's just trying to find what he sould sell it for, and believe that is fine.

yea dude, throw it up on ebay (with or without a reserve) and see what happens.
i would say 40 bucks would be low-balling, prolly more like a hundred.. just my 2cents

Would go for around 100 with shipping. Or you can overkill the shipping on ebay.

Wait! this is a laptop you're talking about. Would go for atleast $300.

After checking Ebay, similar laptops to yours are going for $60-100, depending on CPU speed. Someone currently has an auction up with the exact same laptop as you, only with 128mb RAM for $200, but there are no bids with a day and a half left.

You might be able to make more money if you disassembled the laptop and sold the parts seperately (ie, LCD, Battery if it's new, DVD drive, maybe CPU and HD), but with this method there is less chance of a sale.

Back