• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bye all...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cerberus2k7

Drifto Mexicano
I'm taking a break from pretty much everything so I can get my life in order. Everything has just been so chaotic lately and I just need to slow myself down before I trip myself and fall flat on my face again. I'll still be around some. But just going to focus on school, animation, and looking for a job. :p This place is great and i'll make sure to stop by and say "hey" every once and a while.

Hope that doesn't mean you are leaving the chan too.

Cerb, we will all miss you.

Good luck.

{PMS}fishy said:
Hope that doesn't mean you are leaving the chan too.

Cerb, we will all miss you.

Good luck.

Yes fishy, it means I will be leaving the chan too. you guys wont miss me in there anyways.

Cerberus2k7 said:
Yes fishy, it means I will be leaving the chan too. you guys wont miss me in there anyways.

I will. I want to come and visit in CA.

Keep in touch. Atleast with me.

fishy=:(

{PMS}fishy said:
I will. I want to come and visit in CA.

Keep in touch. Atleast with me.

fishy=:(

Go for it man. I'll be here for another 2 years probably. I'm working on my Ferrari Enzo right now. :D

Take care of yourself and I hope you find the right path for yourself. It'll take time. Just distract yourself with something cool... and you have... with your car ;)

Well cerb. I definetly wish you the best and hope you find whatever it is you are hoping to reach. Hopefully by the time you get back, you think of a new crazy mod like the VGA Silencer one :). See ya around.

Good luck bro... hope to see you soon in these crazy forums...

Best of luck in all you do - you've had a rough time recently and I hope this lets you get your life in order. OC Forums and the IRC channel will be waiting for you when you return :)

Best Wishes

Well, bit of an update. Got the flu! yay! not really. Every med i've been taking has put me to sleep, even the non-drowsey ones. I'm hitting my limit on my anti-depressants so one pill isnt doing enough for me anymore so i'm starting to slip into it again. :( Weight lifting is doing good, school is going steady for once :p I am single now so; le w00t!

Oh, i've also found a new love...It's DRIFTING! You have no idea how good it feels when you go into a turn, feel your rear wheels kick out and you hear the tires screaching as they try to regain traction. Sooooooooo fun. Gonna sell my Honda and get a Nissan just for the sport :D Also doing my 3D some more, still looking for a job but I have a nice lead which would involve $8.50/hr which is insanely good to me considering my last job paid $7/hr so if I can get that, it looks like I would be set for a while. :D ta

Cerberus2k7 said:
Well, bit of an update. Got the flu! yay! not really. Every med i've been taking has put me to sleep, even the non-drowsey ones. I'm hitting my limit on my anti-depressants so one pill isnt doing enough for me anymore so i'm starting to slip into it again. :( Weight lifting is doing good, school is going steady for once :p I am single now so; le w00t!

Oh, i've also found a new love...It's DRIFTING! You have no idea how good it feels when you go into a turn, feel your rear wheels kick out and you hear the tires screaching as they try to regain traction. Sooooooooo fun. Gonna sell my Honda and get a Nissan just for the sport :D Also doing my 3D some more, still looking for a job but I have a nice lead which would involve $8.50/hr which is insanely good to me considering my last job paid $7/hr so if I can get that, it looks like I would be set for a while. :D ta
Careful with that, drifting can get you killed if you're not cautious.

Hope to see you back and aggravating people again soon :D;)

JoT said:
Careful with that, drifting can get you killed if you're not cautious.

Hope to see you back and aggravating people again soon :D;)

yeah I know, which is why I do it in empty parking lots or at the track :D Kinda hard to keep the Honda on a steady slide though since it's FWD :( And I started my own team, like the OCFoldingNinjas, this is the OCDriftingNinjas
:sn:

I got bored :D

Back