• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help thinking of my .com name

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

atomic hamster

Ok so i have my site ready to go (except banners, and logos and stuff) i found a good webhost, but i cant think of a domain name :temper: anyways my site will have flash games, funny vid's/pics/jokes, and guides and forums about modding and overclocking. my original name for the site was blackicemedia.com but it is taken. any idea's would be greatly apreacaited.

i am thinking about setting up a website too, what host did you use? do you guys have any opinion on sites and hosts which are good for hosting sites?

Take a clue from some other sites that do similar stuff. albinoblacksheep and ebaum's world come to mind. looking at you avatar, wienerdog.com might be possible.

I kinda like the line of atomichampster.com.
atomikrodent/atomicrodent/phrozenrodent
philohampster
atomikhampster (looks more fluid than the c next to the m of atomichampster, it needs a space to look cool)
frozenhampster/phrozenhampster

Edit: Got to love the thesaurus

Last edited:
atomic<any of the scientific names from here>.com

OR

<any of the scientific names from here>atomic.com

For example:

atomicphodopusroborovskii.com
phodopusroborovskiiatomic.com

I like the second way more.

Back