• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock Your Calculator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wouldn't want the engineers using these calculators to be working on bridges, buildings, airplanes, etc. When you overclock a computer and it messes up, it redoes the calculation. These are simple calculators...when they mess up, they simply give you the wrong answer.

oooooo but its soo worth it :) Im definately doing this! I have an old ti laying around. Plus it will be good practice for a droop mod!

AnomalyX said:
I wouldn't want the engineers using these calculators to be working on bridges, buildings, airplanes, etc. When you overclock a computer and it messes up, it redoes the calculation. These are simple calculators...when they mess up, they simply give you the wrong answer.

Nah, you just get terrible battery life. That's why you install a switch so you can clock it up to graph something complicated or to multiply matrices.

Back