• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

do they make..........

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crash893

"The man in black fled across the desert,
ive seen a few cd jukeboxes that have a usb interface ( type in what cd you want and it pops out ) but none of them play the cd

does anyone know if there is something like this
shoptronics_1824_2331782

but will load it into a cdrom?

There are home stereo cd players that will hold 100 cd's or more and play whatever is in them. You may be able to find one of these that has some sort of interface on it allowing your computer to control it.

I'm not sure about such product existing, but like said you could use a home theater cd player. I have one that holds 300 cds. You can hook up a keyboard and give each cd a name and stuff like that on some of them. But for USB interface where you type in the cd and it plays it, your best bet it to make an image of all your cds on your hard drive and play them like that. But thats alot of space. You can rip them into mp3 or flac (if you dont want to lose any quality). But that probably is so far off from what you want I will stop here.

Back