• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what to buy???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DerekDRP

Disabled
I have a demla. right now i can buy the logitech 5500's and the mx1000 mouse for $349 at amazon.com

or 279 at newegg.com just for the 5500's

or i could buy win xp pro and another 512 stick of ram ... or even the asus sli mobo ...... I really like the speakers though they look pretty nice...

I'd get the speakers and the 512. But I'm assuming that you already have a working optical mouse, XP Home, 512 MB x 1 of RAM, and a good sound card.

I am never going to get a speaker kit again. Component sets for me now only.

I'd say grab a receiver a a pair of speakers and start building a 5.1 setup.

definately worth it.

i thought about doing that 9mmm . but way more then i can afford for the speakers i want to use. I want to use 2 jbl 10's with a 600 watt fosgate amp. but has no way of powering the amp ( now hooking the amp to the computer is EASY

i would get the mx1000. i saw it somewhere for around 70$. however, if you already decided on the speakers, then i say get the mouse anyways.

Edit:
Scratch that. its $60 AR at compusa

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA compusa can blow it out my *** lol.

Thats the compusa is the main reson i learned how to do computers in the first place :) stupid people they got working there.

Back