• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

not downloadable music

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ndnsoulja

Registered
i don't know where else to ask this at. and i've been w/ OCforums for a long time and found out that this is where the most helpful people are. and there are some music files that i wanted to download but the website only has them as where i can click on them and listent to them. is there a way for me to just download the file so i dn't have to be online to listen to them. i tried to right click on the file and chose "save target as" but that only does like a shortcut so i still have to be connect to the internet. is there a way for me to just get the songs w/out having the internet? i thought maybe there was a software that would let me record or something...um..i don't know. well thanks for your time. and ur help would be highly appreciated. thanks again.

Umm, since they do that for a reason, you probably will not get the response you're looking for.

basically they put those measures in place to stop you from doing what your asking. Basically I'm guessing they let you preview songs but more than likely you have to pay to download them. It may not be that way but from just the sounds of it, it sounds like what your trying to do is a little questionable.

Back