• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

making a all in one unit pc ps2 and x-box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eastnmhs

i know this doesnt have alot to do with over clocking but if you know anything about making a all in one unit cpu ps2 and x-box

Try alternative modding section.

With some ubaer luck you may be abel to get the xbox and the pc using the same CD drive. other than that, everything is basically goinf to be its own system in the same box...

Como said:
With some ubaer luck you may be abel to get the xbox and the pc using the same CD drive. other than that, everything is basically goinf to be its own system in the same box...
I thought about doing something like this and it would be an extremely involved process if not an impossible one... Good luck, if u get it done be sure to share :D

eastnmhs said:
i know this doesnt have alot to do with over clocking but if you know anything about making a all in one unit cpu ps2 and x-box

it has been done,

look up the user name Yoshi I believe that is his hame, he made one,

though I don't think it was X-box it has to be a good year or 2 since I saw a post relating to it, but there were atleast 4 different systems in one case

Back