• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

laptop question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

travioli

Registered
I have a Sony VAIO pcg-grt100 laptop and I did a reinstall on my own (to get rid of all the extra crap) and downloaded most of the drivers and what not myself, however I couldn't not find the untility the controls the volume buttons and hot keys. Does anyone know where I can download this? I didn't know where else to put this post. :confused:

Thanks

That was the site where I found all of the drivers for most everything, and they only mention they had of the hotkey utility was to reinstal using the VAIO recovery wizard. I don't have that installed, but I do still have the partition with the recovery information on it, but I can't access it.

Is there anyway I can move this to the laptop section?

I would say to email Sony customer support. I am sure they will be able to help you. A mod would have to move it for you. Just PM and green stared Mod and they will be able to move it for you. check at the bottom of this page to see which ones are online;)

I have a GRT815M, i assume the hotkey utility for volume is the same, I could send you it if you like. All you'll have to do I think is add a reg key to make it start at startup.

Back