• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I am learning the dvorak_fr keyboard layout.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stupid Boy

I already know the dvorak and QWERTY keyboard layouts, and I'm learning the dvorak_fr keyboard layout because I take French at school. So,

1. How do you say "keymap" or "keyboard layout" in French?
2. If you want to chat with me in French about any stupid thing and wait a really, really long time for replies, instant message me:

Code:
Jabber - [email][email protected][/email]
AIM - S700P1D B01
MSN - [email][email protected][/email]
Yahoo - bluejunkemailaddress

Thanks

Last edited:
Aphex_Tom_9 said:
mmm french, i'm 1/4 french and took 4 years of it at school...but im much better with english.

I'm taking my third year of French. I don't think I have any French ancestors. (I really just want to say "bump" without saying it. I shouldn't have said that.)

Keyboard = clavier
Not sure what the proper french term would be for "keyboard layout". I suppose it would be "organisation de clavier". It's really difficult to translate anything properly here, because half of the french here is mixed with english, and the french has been slurred to the point where you almost can't understand it if you speak french properly.

Back