• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ncch-dl Max Fsb?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

allenpan

Registered
i have NCCH-DL and dual 3.0 800FSB EMT64 CPUs, i am able to oc to the max that mobo allow, which is 233FSB with a help of vmod, right now it is runing @ 3.5G (233*15) i wanna to know if i am able to put beyond the board allow? b/c i got a god feeling it can go as high as 250FSB or higher, but the mobo's bios is my limit right now? is there a hacked bios? or trick to do so?

ClockGen

Just make sure you download the right one for the NCCH-DL. This will let you raise the fsb once you boot into windows.

Oh, and it won't work if you have Asus' ASWM monitor program installed and running.

EDIT: If you do get it to run stable, make sure to check over at 2cpu and post your results here and there. I don't think anyone as of yet has been able to run more than 233fsb STABLE. (Use 4 instances of prime95 and largeFFT test to check is usually a good method)

Back