• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

In Search for A Web Designer and Graphics Creator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

daniel_dynasty

Hey guys I am in search for a web designer to basically create a layout for my website and a graphics creator to photoshop up a banner and a few buttons. I mainly need the web designer since my layout right now is jus jumbled and my html is really messy. If you are interested please drop me a line on AIM:azianwitstile OR email at [email protected]. If you would like you can check out the 'beta' phase of my site on geocities... :-/ :confused: yes i kno geocities sux hell... name is taken on freewebs. But like I said its in beta and I just need to test out the layout and looks of it online. Thanks a lot for looking! here

edit: I forgot to mention that I will be getting a domain name as soon as everything is set up and ready. Any previous works will be a plus. But everyone is welcome

bump I really am in need of a web designer over a gfx creator. A combination of both will be superb.

Back