• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shikaxram SXP-1G/PC3200K2LL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ETUKE

I can get a gig dual channel of this ram for $310,Its low latency 2,3,3,6 1t at PC3200.Anybody have any experience with this ram for A64?I cant find any reviews on the 3200.Thoughts?
Btw I can trade my 1 gig samsung and my barton 2500 for it,Good deal?

just saw that 2,3,3,6, is for intel---2.5,3,3,6 for amd does this make it a bad deal?
Do you think i would have just as good with my samsung with TCCC chips?

thas still expensive, those timings don't look too great, and im sure most have never heard of that company, i definitely woudn't trade your gig and 2500+ for it, maybe a straight up ram trade...

ETUKE said:
just saw that 2,3,3,6, is for intel---2.5,3,3,6 for amd does this make it a bad deal?
Do you think i would have just as good with my samsung with TCCC chips?
Yes, stick with the TCCD. $310 canadian is like $250 american and thats really pretty expensive for a gig of RAM that can only do 6-3-3-2 whereas a $250 ($310 canadian) Gig of TCCD RAM can do 2-2-2 and probably overclock higher. The TCCD is nice stuff, you can't go wrong; especially if its built on a good PCB.

The Shika X-RAM PC-4400 is actually really nice RAM (reviewed at anandtech HERE), I'm just not sure about the PC-3200 stuff but its still probably decent; but I still wouldn't say its quite worth $250.

Last edited:
I have read that the shikaxram pc 4000 has samsung TCCD chips,I know they can get this too,Maybe Ill try to make the deal for those.Unless the price is too outrages.I will have the chance to test what my ram can do b4 I make any deals so we will see if the TCCC ram is any good.Got to wait till monday b4 my OCZ 470w powerstream and the XP-90 arrives.Untill then its just me and my XP

Just read some of the reviews on the pc 4000 shikaxram and they rate it right up there with the OCZ with TCCD chips.Gona see if I can make a deal for these instead,according to NCIX its only about $40 more.Will see.

Back