• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

memtest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ETUKE

I just ran the windows based memtest and at stock settings I am getting errors on my memory.Is this tester reliable?I say stock settings but its all set to auto in the bios so I assume its stock,and even at stock its not good timings 3,4,4,8.Any suggestions on ram timings that may work or is the ram needing rma?

From what I Have hear/read memstat is one of (if not the best) program for testing memory. I have hear many people swear by it. I have used it but didnt get any alarms for my memory but that is just me.

The windows version seems rather creepy. I get some strange errors with it too occasionally. Create a boot CD with version 3.2 on it and if that has errors at stock speeds, timings, and voltage then I'd definately think about an rma.

oops I didnt even know there was a windows version. I only used/knew about the boot version which I used!

Back