• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TCCC wont do dual channel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ETUKE

My ram wont do dual channel without errors in memtest.If i pump the voltage to 2.85v and use 3,3,3,8 2T timings it will run dual.If I put one stick single channel I can get it to 220 2.85v 2.5,3,3,8 2T.Why is dual so picky?Both sticks are identical but wasnt purchased as dual channel ram.I think my CPU has the potential but ram is holding her back,guess its time to buy new ram.

1GIG SAMSUNG DDR 400

Not all Samung chips are TCCD...are you 100% positive that these are TCCD chips...do they state TCCD at the end of the set un numbers/letters on the memory chip themselves?

If this is generic Samsung memory...that might not be TCCD memory chips...

I tried setting them in slots 1&2 and 3&4 but same thing I even tried 1&4 but it wouldnt boot just gave me long beeps

glock19owner said:
1GIG SAMSUNG DDR 400

Not all Samung chips are TCCD...are you 100% positive that these are TCCD chips...do they state TCCD at the end of the set un numbers/letters on the memory chip themselves?

If this is generic Samsung memory...that might not be TCCD memory chips...

My chips are TCCC not TCCD

but why so picky in dual when it will run 220 single?Will I be better running single channel and get the higher fsb?then again I am running the cpu at 240 fsb so it will never be 1:1.

Back