• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin Memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CanadianTSi

I would like to get this
Memory but I see that Newegg doesn't ship to Canada :mad: anyone know of a place I could buy it from that does ship to Canada?

CanadianTSi said:
I would like to get this
Memory but I see that Newegg doesn't ship to Canada :mad: anyone know of a place I could buy it from that does ship to Canada?

Try ncix.com. They're based in Canada and the states. They might have cas 2.5, I know they have cas2 though.

ncix has all kinds of mushkin right now. which kinda pisses me off, because when i got my corsair, they did'nt. They have the Mushkin V2 kit on for like $334cdn which is pretty good. i paid a little under $400 for my corsair set and they dont even oc very well ^^;;

if i were you though, i would save up a bit of money and go for this:
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=13550&vpn=KHX3200ULK2/1G&manufacture=Kingston
my friend got a set of the 256's from them and has it clocked 233mhz 2-2-2 which... is so stupid. im jealous.

Back