• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

timings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ETUKE

What would be decent timings for running 250 mhz on the ram.I can get it to 250 2.5,4,3,8,1T.If I change the 4 to a 3 it will not boot,havent tried 2,4,3,8 but was wonder if this was decent timings or poor.currently running shikaxram pc4400 rated at 3,4,4,8 at 275mhz

most I had it was 2.6 but I can run those at 2.5v

2.85 is the max for this board,and this board is in the rma process so I cant really try to see the max yet because its givving me instability so theres no point in trying but in a couple of days I will have a replacement and then I will try for max OC

ETUKE said:
2.85 is the max for this board,and this board is in the rma process so I cant really try to see the max yet because its givving me instability so theres no point in trying but in a couple of days I will have a replacement and then I will try for max OC
ahh, i see. good luck

so far memtest stable at 2,3,3,5 1T 2.5v 200 mhz,not pushing the fsb till new board.Even with these timings compared to 3,3,3,8 2T of my old ram I dont see much performance gain as to basic windows use,When Im able to play my games again I guess I will see improvement.Overclocking should be easier,hoping for at 2600 but I know I can get 2500,unless new board is a crap overclocker(with my luck)

Back