• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pickle

Hiya all, do you think ocz pc3200 EL rev2 would be better for gaming then the pc3700 rev3? and is the 3200 good at being OC'd?

What would i be able to get the ram mhz around with a 3500+ winny and stock fan and heatsink?

With 2.5-3-3-10 timings both should do 265FSB or more without much problem. Unless your going to run 2-2-2 timings at 200FSB I would get the 3700 gold as in most cases it's less expensive

the only thing that can determine whether it will do that speed and timing on that processor is test results from the same setup that you have.

everything; mainboard, processor, memory, all hardware.

otherwise there can't be any guarantee of how well it will overclock.

Is the ocz pc3200 pe rev2 good enough for oc'ing, or should i go for the ocz vx 3200?

Last edited:
Ive seen the pe rev2 do around ddr537, thats pretty impressive, could the vx do around that also? or the pc4200 but easyer?

Back