• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats in your dimm slots.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just read that thread a little while ago and came over here to let everyone know. Well, actually...I stopped by newegg first to check out their stock. :)

If Bigtoe (OCZ rep) hadn't acknowledged it I might have discounted this as heresay, but when someone from the industry "confirms" it, you had better pay attention.

Another one bites the dust. I guess that is just the way it goes, companies plan on certain number of production runs and then move on to the next product.

The good thing is that so far, there has always been something new and interesting to play with after each of these "deaths".

What will be next on the wish list???

oh nos, guess ill have to shell out and get that other corsair 1.2 i wanted after all heh. im also curious to see whats coming. maybe some ddr 600 2.5-3-3. that would be gold T_T

Back