• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MS Media Edition 2005

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jiveseed

A few questions.
1st: is it based on xp home or xp pro.
2nd: Do any of you peeps use it and what do you think.
3nd: Does it hinder OCing dramatically if at all. (not to important, I OC in splurts about every 4-5 months I binge hard core get burnt out and chill, lol)

It seems like the OS is very demanding on a system. I'm making the jump to Nforce4 SLi soon and with my self getting older with a daughter. I plan on making this sytem for the Kid too (FULL POWER :attn: they have to learn sometime). My only sorce for TV is my PC/TV Tuner card.

Jiveseed said:
A few questions.
1st: is it based on xp home or xp pro.
2nd: Do any of you peeps use it and what do you think.
3nd: Does it hinder OCing dramatically if at all. (not to important, I OC in splurts about every 4-5 months I binge hard core get burnt out and chill, lol)

It seems like the OS is very demanding on a system. I'm making the jump to Nforce4 SLi soon and with my self getting older with a daughter. I plan on making this sytem for the Kid too (FULL POWER :attn: they have to learn sometime). My only sorce for TV is my PC/TV Tuner card.
1. It is Pro based.
2. I like it alot. Its like Tivo without the bill.
3. I have a dedicated shuttle as a MCEPC.

Back