• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BETA Drivers How Long Before WHQL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

How long does it usualy take for any Windows BETA driver to become WHQL tested a month maybe 2 I've always wondered how long they take. And can anyone tell me about small but not really bad driver problem I'm having. If I install the 66.93 drivers for my 5200 and if I add a profile say to Dungeon Siege which I'm currently playing at the mo. I change the settings to it and click on APPLY but when I close the box down and then go back into it. It saves the profile but dosn't save the exact settings I put. Why is this?

dunno about your settings profile for the game. Dungeon Siege is REALLY good at making its own settings.

as for WHQL certification, i don't know how long it takes. I'm quite sure its a LONG time, seeing as how NVIDIA betas are at like Beta 72 or something... and the officials are at 66.93.

Back