• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC Booster OMG

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hkh

I bought this program and OMG is works what it does is scan your system and trys to speed it up, it gave me 125% more harddrive speed, it was also taking for ever to shut down it fixed that also. I give it a 10 out 10.

Honestly I cannot belive this. Why because no offense but I find it hard to believe that these apps do anything, besides defrag and maybe checkdisk. Oh and maybe like 3 reg hacks. Any way I dont see how you got 125% boost. Then again maybe im being to harsh.

Last edited:
I dont no but it fixed my laptop I can now play half life 2 on it no problem, I did a run in 3ds marks and got a 400 point increase.

Hmm just wondering but before this you kept up with like defrag and other mantince apps right? Either way glad you got good results. This just inst something I would try.

Yes it was a freash install of XP on my laptop, When you run the scan it tells you stuff it thinks it should do on my desktop it was only about 6 but my laptop had 20. If you dont want to pay for it you can get it by other means.

This sounds interesting, but what do you mean by "harddrive speed"? What program did you use to verify the speeds? Do you have before/after numbers?

Yeah, there's nothing magic about it. It just fixed some of the problems you neglected like defrag and maybe a few registry changes.

Back