• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hmmmm new mem selection

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thinmanx

Registered
I have the Gigabyte K8N-SLI motherboard and i have some junki pc3200 running atm. Thinking bout getting some TCCD but......is PC3200 DDR400 my limit, i noticed OC-Master has the PC4400 EL running really nice, but his mobo is rated for DDR400 as well, can i use higher mem,and would it be worth it ? Does the higher mem overclock as well as the OCZ PC3200 TDDC does? Kinda looking for a reasonably priced 220$ or less solution and some mem that will let me take my winnie thru the roof. LEmme know ASAP plz as i would like to buy this mem this weekend :p

Thanx

Okay i was looking at the patriot series, running an AMD Winnie 3000+ so which would work better 4x256 dimms or 2x512 as far as dual channel goes, can it read all 4 as dual channel?

That isnt TCCD though is it? I thought the TCCD 2-2-2-5 timings would be ideal for the Athlon 64 processors???? Looks like good memory but i really like the results with TCCD? Can u confirm this is TCCD or is it at least BH-5 or something immpressive?

Back