• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I stumbled upon a pretty decent gaming mouse pad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Redstone

Ordered a func 1030 from Xoxide.com too see what the hype was all about but they sent me a X-ray Thunder 8 by mistake. I'll probably keep it. It is pretty much the same as the func but has a hard solid plastic housing that holds the surface you can flip over. A bunch of small grip pads on the bottom keep it from moving on your desktop. If you like hard surface mouse pad it is really well made. I like the coarse side for optical mouse use.

func was 19.00 and the thunder 8 24.00 so I came out ahead. I have since seen it for same price as the func.

Congrats on the great deal! I purchased an x-ray a week ago and I think its perfect!

what makes a mouse pad so great? what's wrong with just using a mouse on your desk? not trying to be mean, just wondering...

jnev_89 said:
what makes a mouse pad so great? what's wrong with just using a mouse on your desk? not trying to be mean, just wondering...

I had the exact same attitude, until I upgraded to a Logitech MX510 and a Ratpadz GS. At first it was weird, but after a while it was so nice, I hate using normal mice and mousepads now. I haven't heard of these mousepads, but I'm sure they're just as good if not better than the Ratpadz.

Back