• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

last chance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jnev_89

i'm going to be ordering my comp today, last chance for you guys to tell me whats wrong :D

here's the specs:

Pentium 4 2.8GHz 520 LGA775
Zalman CNPS7700-CU
Abit AA8XE-3rd Eye
eVGA 6600GT PCI-Express
Corsair ValueSelect PC4200 2x512
WD 2x80GB 7200RPM SATA
Samsung TS-H552B/WBAH 16X
Raidmax 668WSP
Antec TruePower 550
Samsung 710N

= $1470

i got dual hard drives because one is going to be my main hard drive, the other one is going to have a partition for linux so i can screw around without worrying about something getting screwed up, and a partition to back stuff up.

any suggestions?

thanks

Personally, I would wait till sunday rolls around because of all those cheap electronics ads from best buy etc. I can usually find a 250GB SATA retail WD for 100$ after rebate. I just dont have the cash to buy more =(

i will never buy anything from best buy every again. they ripped me off once, they aren't getting my money again.

thanks anyways

i don't want an a64 system. i looked into it but pentium suits my needs better. reason i'm getting a 2.8 is because the multiplier is lower so i can raise the fsb more to get more memory bandwidth.

about the xp-120, i've heard that it's so big that it doesn't even fit sometimes. any heatsinks comparable to the zalman i picked?

Back