• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DD pump problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

losiguy22

Registered
Im using the danger den pump as seen here http://www.dangerdenstore.com/produ...6&cat=23&page=1 .

All of a sudden earlier it started making noise, a very loud vibrating one so i immideatly held the power button my PC and shut it off...it only did the noise for about 15 seconds.

It sounded as if the proppelor was off balance. I had the pump securely mounted to the case with 2 bolts.

Now when i turn the computer on the pump is almost studdering doing little tiny 'jolts' almost....cant really explain it...any ideas here? It sounds almost like something is jammed in there, but its not making a grinding noise, just little 'studders' like it wants to go but it cant.....im really pissed right now and dangerden is getting a nasty ****ing call if there phone every gets of ****ing busy. :bang head :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue:

Any way i can take it apart and look at it or no..?

Back