• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

post up your beautiful computer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TZH

Registered
come on post up your beautiful computer for us .
let us watch it .
take a photo and post it up .

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

My new computer I'm building up. Specs as:

A64 3000+ Winnie
DFI NF4 Ultra-D
2x512MB RAM (undecided still)
PNY 6600GT
Antec TP430W
1xMaxtor 80GB + 2xWD 250GB HDs
Thermalright XP-120
3x120mm Yate Loon medium speed fans
BenQ DW-1620 w/Rockethead 100 SATA adapter
Antec Super Lanboy case

Still waiting on some parts. Still haven't fired her up yet. Here's a shot of how it's sitting right now:
New_System.jpg

The mobo was a bit of a pain to install. The location of the front audio jacks on the Karajan module meant my connector lines wouldn't reach without some creative manipulation. I took off the front cover, rerouted the line directly through the top of the HD cage, and then behind the mobo to exit at the top left corner next to the IO panel. Then down and over to the Karajan module. As you can see in the pic, the Karajan module BARELY fits next to the 120mm exhaust fan. There's maybe 1mm of clearance at most. But at least it fits :D
Karajan.jpg

Unfortunately, there is ZERO clearance between my 6600GT and the chipset fan. The card rests on the chipset fan when fully seated. It doesn't impede the rotation of the fan so I don't think this is gonna be a problem. If it is, I'll pull off the thermal pad from the chipset fan and replace with some AS5.
DFI_Chipset.jpg

And finally, I cut out the restrictive grill behind the front intake fan. You can see remnants of it peeking out over the top of the fan. Mucho improvement over stock and looks really clean :)
Intake.jpg

Sweet setup Sent. How do you like the joystick? Whats model is it - kinda looks like the Saitek Cyborg Evo.

-Adrayic

i like Toaster Oven's that looks really nice i like that DFI Board too looks really cool im abit worried about the DIMM's being in the same place as on the K8N Neo2 tho

TZH said:
come on post up your beautiful computer for us .
let us watch it .
take a photo and post it up .

So whats the prize...?

Rig in sig, just waiting on friend (venice ;))

My%20Rig_001.jpg

We do have a case mod gallery guys..ya should post them in there...

well, this is my badboy, theres way better, but this is my first decent setup, so its good enuff for me :)

Last edited:
Here is my setup. Beauty is what's inside, cause i need to clean mine up a bit :p Specs are in sig (FX-55 system).

tower.jpg

water2.jpg

frontal.jpg

Cobalt:

Athlon XP 2800+ Barton core
Radeon 9800 pro 128mb
1gb Corsair RAM
320gb hard drive space (3 drives)
400W PSU
Windows XP Pro no service pack

Miku:
Geek core
Hybrid Taiwanese/Aborigonal Tribe
5'2"
Approximately 110 pounds
Girlfriend v1.3 STABLE, Couple of the Year nominee editon

Attachments

• cobalt%20baby2.jpg
    cobalt%20baby2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 265
Cool idea, but AMD CPUs isn't quite the correct spot ;)

*moved to O/Community*
I'll post up pics of my rig once I get a camera :D (you guys have some sweet looking stuff there!)

diehrd said:
We do have a case mod gallery guys..ya should post them in there...
Indeed we do :) If you guys have a modded case, you should really post up the pics in this thread too. If your case isn't modded (but you want to show off anyway :D), go ahead and place them here :)

JigPu

Last edited:
freeagent said:
so hook me up :beer:

Links to that kind of content are NOT allowed. URL Edited. --JigPu

That was meant to suggest url, wasn't meant to be what you think it was. Pretty obvious one would think...

Last edited:
Back