• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Server Hosts \ Domain registering sites

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sa3atsky

Hi, guys I'm not sure this posts in the right place but I think its pretty much okay..

I have two questions:
I want to register a ".com" domain name for a website I'm creating for this company. So first of all I need a good place to register a domain name and pay yearly without any hidden charges and ripoffs.

Second of all I need a web good server host.. I need something reliable, with very good bandwidth, preferably no limit, stores about 50mb and an open FTP with open directories to manage multiple sites.

The website is only simple HTML, its going to be image extensive, with lots of Flash but no PHP, ASP, CGI but it wouldnt hurt if the website supported them for a small fee.

Plus I need emails @thedomain name.com... at least 3 emails, which I think are handled by the server.. I'm not sure about POP3 or HTTP I'm just gonna be managing the emails through Mozilla Thunderbird..

I'm sure you guys have lots of suggestions, I'm looking for all that at a good price so please help me out if you can, thanks :)

Back