• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G4TechTV

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lincolnompa

I don't watch much T.V. since I go to a boarding school, but I've read that Comcast is about to turn G4techTV back into G4TV this coming week. I was always a fan TechTV up until the buy out (I didn't get to watch TTV at school since the cable programming doesn't include TechTV, and even if it did, I would have been killed for switching a T.V. from SportsCenter to The Screen Savers) Anybody else frustrated about this happening?

They created an abomination, I can't bear to watch the screen savers any more, with all this host changing and what not, ewww.

SavageBasher said:
All I have to say, is SCREW G4!!!

I will refuse to watch any of that garbage.

I agree. It's a total abomination of Tech TV. I used to watch it like 2 times a week if I could pry the TV changer from my sister long enough, but now, I don't even care. All the smart people, gone for sex-objects. Why does this have to happen to every intellectual thing this world has ever seen? It has to go right to violence and sex. I CAN'T STAND COMCAST. Stupid capatilist pigs took something that was great and in the process of trying to make more money ruined the afternoons of geeks everywhere!!!! Patrick and Leo made that station great. Now, what is the Screen Savers? It's like chewing on styrofoam! Like chewing on nails for breakfast...without the milk!!!

GAAAA!

-Sam

id have to say that i did watch it all the time everyday like 2 years ago. i mean, i even recorded the shows and watched them on my spare time, but now, everything on that network has turned to crap. its too bad there arent any other tech shows on tv.

Back