• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

picture slideshow with music?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

creepy

Let me start off by saying im not so great with software especialy video editing and such things.

Im doing a project for school which is building something over the period of a few months. I have pics from the progression of the start until I reach the end. Along with the project I have to have drawings, info, and so forth. I was wondering if there was a program that I could create a video slideshow with and add music to. Basicly what I want is to start off with picture 1 being the first picture taken and picture 100 (example) be the picture of the final product and have the slideshow play pic. 1,2,3...99,100 while a song is playing. Thanks.

The easiest is probally Photostory 3, is is free from Microsoft. Even movie maker included with Windows would work. They are drag and drop options.
For snazzy presentations, Powerpoint is a great way to go.

Thanks for the help. I dled photostory and it works great and is VERY easy to use.

Back