• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does this sound like a vid card problem??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stang8118

Ok well i just bought a 6800nu off the classified section here. But atm i am having a problem with my MSI 6600gt. When i first built my system i was able to bench it on 3dmark03 and get almost 8500 points. 50k in Aquamark 3, and didn't run 3dmark05.

Now i can't even bench without locking up my entire system. When i use coolbits to "detect optimal clock speed" it locks up my entire system. Well i put in an RMA to newegg for it and decided to get a 6800nu off the classified here.

I bought it refurb off newegg, so i am thinking i know why it's a refurb lol. My system is in my sig.

I've also tried 4x's to reinstall windows, and use differant Nvidia/Omega/forceware drivers. I don't have a temp sensor on there so i have no clue what the temps are on it. My voltages from my PSU are fine. Thanks for any help!

Back